Certified Linux Administrator 10 Certification Self-Study Bundle [Course 7017]
Searching for a good way to study for your Novell Certified Linux Administrator 10 exam?
This self-study bundle contains the two course holding the knowledge needed to pass the Novell Certified Linux Administrator 10 (Novell CLA 10) exam: SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 Fundamentals (Course 3071) and SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 Administration (Course 3072). Together, these courses provide a basic understanding of SUSE Linux and prepare you to take the Novell CLA 10 certification exam.
Training Level: 1 - Novice
Duration: 0 Days
Through this self-study kit, you will learn to accomplish the following tasks:
- Install a SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 and know where to find help when having problems.
- Understand the basic concepts of BASH and the file system
- Manage users and permissions
- Configure a Linux network manually
- Manage Back up and Recovery
- Manage Linux printing
This self-study bundle is for students and customers interested in pursuing the Certified Linux Administrator 10 (CLA 10), entry-level Linux certification.
Customers and students should have basic networking knowledge and skills and entry-level experience administering a proprietary-OS or Linux network.
Course 3071 covers a broad range of topics, many of which are listed below:
- Understanding the Linux Story
- The History of Linux
- Installing SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10
- Using the Linux Desktop
- Administering Linux with YaST
- Locating and Using Help Resources
- Managing Directories and Files
- Working With the Linux Shell and Command Line
- Using Linux Text Editors
- Managing User, Groups, and Permissions
Course 3072 covers many topics, some of which are listed below:
- Performing and Troubleshooting SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 Installation
- Administering the Linux File System
- Administering User Access and Security
- Configuring the Network Manually
- Administering Linux Processes and Services
- Monitoring SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10
- Configuring System Initialization
- Managing Software for SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10
- Managing Backup and Recovery
- Managing Printing on Linux
- Configuring Remote Access
Course Testing Information
This self-study bundles prepares you for Exam 050 - 710: Certified Linux Administrator 10. This written exam provides entry-level certification on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 and leads to the Novell Certified Linux Professional 10 (CLP 10) practicum.
You might also be interested in: