Novell Access Manager 3.1 (Advanced Technical Training) [Course 9000]
Need simple, secure access and authentication to your systems, resources, and applications without the headache of managing a hundred different policies and procedures?
Novell Access Manager 3.1 simplifies and safeguards online asset-sharing, helping you control access to Web-based and traditional business applications. Your trusted users gain secure authentication and access to portals, Web-based content and enterprise applications, while your IT administrators gain centralized policy-based management of authentication and access privileges. Secure access and authentication with simplified, centralized management-- that's Novell Access Manager 3.1. In this course, you will learn how to install and administer Novell Access Manager 3.1 and create secure user authentication and access policies with single-sign on capabilities that can be used securely anywhere with SSL VPN.
Training Level: 4 - Advanced
Duration: 3 Days
During this course you will learn to accomplish the following tasks:
- Understand and install Novell Access Manager
- Configure and administer Novell Access Manager
- Customize Authentication
- Utilize Roles and Authentication for Access Control
- Set up Single Sign-On with Access Manager
- Understand and configure Identity Sharing via Federation
This course is for anyone interested in using Novell Access Manager 3.1 to control access to applications, the Web, and network resources in an enterprise environment.
Before taking this course, you should have solid networking knowledge and experience. Being a Novell Certified Administrator (NCA) or above is very helpful.
This course covers many topics, most of which are listed below:
- Introduction to Novell Access Manager
- Novell Access Manager Installation
- Novell Access Manager Administration Console
- Proxy Web Server Acceleration
- HTML Rewriter
- Securing Communications with Certificates, SSL & Domain-based Mulit-homing
- Novell Access Manager Authentication Services
- Novell Access Manager Policies
- Single Sign-On with Novell Access Manager
- SSL VPN for Enterprise Access
- Java Agents
- Identity Sharing via Federation