Roles Based Provisioning: Debugging Techniques for NetIQ Identity Manager Workflows (Advanced Technical Training) [Course 9109]
One of the first things you discover when you start developing a custom Provisioning Request Definition (PRD) is that trace capabilities available in Policies are not available to you. Therefore, testing and debugging is more of a challenge. In this Roles Based Provisioning: Debugging Techniques for Novell Identity Manager Workflows course, you learn and use different techniques that help you debug PRD in the Identity Manager Roles Based Provisioning Module. Come learn some new techniques and share your own experiences with others.
Training Level: 4 - Advanced
Duration: 4 Hours
The following objectives will be covered in this course:
- Use HTML Control For Logging Form Event Code
- Use Log Activity
- Use Form Fields
- Use Server Logging
- Use Designer Project checker along with system comments
This course is intended for those users that have extensive experience with Novell Identity Manager Roles Based Provisioning Module.
Prior to taking this course, you should have extensive experience with Novell Identity Manager Roles Based Provisioning Module or have attended related courses from Novell.
This course is taught in the following sections:
- Objective 1: Tips, Techniques, and Resources
- Lab Manual Outline
SECTION 2 Exercise on Techniques for Debugging Workflow
- Objective 1: Use HTML Control For Logging Form Event Code
- Objective 2: Use Log Activity
- Objective 3: Use Form Fields
- Objective 4: Use Server Logging
- Objective 5: Use Firebug the Firefox Add-on