NetIQ eDirectory 8.8: Configuring Role-based Services and Managing Schema (Advanced Technical Training) [Course 9105]
This course gives you an in-depth look at using iManager's Plug-in Studio to completely customize eDirectory management, including its schema.
Training Level: 4 - Advanced
Duration: 4 Hours
In the course you will learn about the following:
- The 3 categories of Object Classes and how they are used to assign attributes to eDirectory objects through the schema hierarchy
- Creating custom roles and tasks for creating, modifying, and deleting
- Using custom controls
- Using the Plug-in Studio to administer Aux Class schema extensions
This course is for those interested in expanding the effectiveness of their Directory solution using iManager.
Attendees must have previous experience with eDirectory and iManager.
This course is taught in the following sections:
- Section 1:Overview:Access Modes
- Section 2:Role Based Services
- Section 3:Role Based Administration
- Section 4:eDirectory Schema
- Section 5:Plug-in Studio
- Section 6:iManager Customization
- Section 7:iManager Lab