NetIQ Operations Center: Introduction to ITIL [Course 8408]
This Novell Business Service Management: Introduction to ITIL (v1) course introduces students to ITIL and how it relates to Novell BSM. The goal is to provide students with the basic terminology and concepts so they can understand the environment around Novell BSM. The course will also explain where Novell BSM fits in the ITIL framework.
Training Level: 1 - Novice
Duration: 2 Hours
During this course, you learn the following:
- Describe ITIL.
- Explain how ITIL relates to Novell Business Service Management (BSM).
- Objective 1: Introduction to ITIL
- Objective 2: Server Management
- Objective 3: The CMDB
- Objective 4: CMDB Implementation
- Objective 5: Selling ITIL to Top Management
- Objective 6: Novell BSM
Course Testing Information
You might also be interested in: