NetIQ Operations Center: Introduction to ITIL [Course 8408]
This NetIQ Business Service Management: Introduction to ITIL (v1) course introduces students to ITIL and how it relates to NetIQ BSM. The goal is to provide students with the basic terminology and concepts so they can understand the environment around NetIQ BSM. The course will also explain where NetIQ BSM fits in the ITIL framework.
Training Level: 1 - Novice
Duration: 2 Hours
During this course, you learn the following:
- Describe ITIL.
- Explain how ITIL relates to NetIQ Business Service Management (BSM).
This course is designed for NetIQ salespeople, partner salespeople and PSEs who want to understand what ITIL is and how the NetIQ BSM product fits into it.
This course is divided up into the following sections:
- Objective 1: Introduction to ITIL
- Objective 2: Server Management
- Objective 3: The CMDB
- Objective 4: CMDB Implementation
- Objective 5: Selling ITIL to Top Management
- Objective 6: NetIQ BSM
Course Testing Information
You might also be interested in: