Novell Teaming 2.0: Administration and Application Development (Novell Technical Training) [Course 8010]
In this Novell Teaming 2.0: Administration and Application Development course, you learn how to implement and manage Novell's Teaming 2.0.
Training Level: 2 - Intermediate
Duration: 5 Days
- Describe how Teaming works and how it can implemented in your organization.
- Plan a Teaming installation.
- Install Teaming on Linux and Windows using the graphical user interface.
- Manage the Teaming server.
- Integrate Teaming with eDirectory and Active Directory.
- Integrate Teaming with GroupWise and Exchange.
- Create basic workflow processes.
- Integrate Teaming with Novell's Dynamic Storage Technology.
- Evaluate organizational processes and design Workflow elements and forms that mirror manually-performed procedures.
- Create Workflow states, implement transitions between states, use notifications, and implement access controls.
- Design forms and integrate them with the Workflows.
- Implement Java Server Pages (JSPs) within a workflow.
SECTION 1 Teaming Overview
SECTION 2 Preparing the Server for Teaming
-- Exercise 2-1: Preparing a Linux Server for a Novell Teaming
SECTION 3 Installing Teaming
-- Exercise 3-1: Installing Teaming on SLES
-- Exercise 3-2: Installing Teaming on Windows Server 2008
SECTION 4 Setting Up User Access
-- Exercise 4-1: Managing Teaming Users and Groups
-- Exercise 4-2: Managing Teaming Users and Groups
SECTION 5 Setting Up Workspaces
-- Exercise 5-1: Creating a Team Workspace
-- Exercise 5-2: Adding Accessories to a Workspace
-- Exercise 5-2: Creating a Landing Page
SECTION 6 Configuring Access Controls
-- Exercise 6-2: Managing Access Controls
SECTION 7 Integrating Teaming with Directory Services
-- Exercise 7-1: Importing an eDirectory Server Certificate
-- Exercise 7-2: Integrating Teaming with eDirectory
-- Exercise 7-3: Integrating Teaming with Active Directory
SECTION 8 Integrating Teaming with Email Services
-- Exercise 8-1: Integrate Teaming with Novell GroupWise
SECTION 9 Creating Virtual Zones
-- Exercise 9-1: Creating Virtual Teaming Zones
SECTION 10 Implementing Workflows
-- Exercise 10-1: Group Activity: Analyzing Digital Airlines Resume Evaluation Process
-- Exercise 10-2: Group Activity: Designing a Workflow for Digital Airlines
-- Exercise 10-3: Creating Workflow States
-- Exercise 10-4: Adding Transitions Between States
-- Exercise 10-5: Adding Notifications
-- Exercise 10-6: Using Workflow Questions
-- Exercise 10-7: Using Interim States
-- Exercise 10-8: Adding Access Controls
-- Exercise 10-9: Implementing a Parallel Workflow
SECTION 11 Creating Custom Forms and Views
-- Exercise 11-1: Designing a Custom Form for the Resume Processing Workflow
-- Exercise 11-2: Creating a Form in Teaming
-- Exercise 11-3: Designing a Custom View for the Resume Processing Workflow
-- Exercise 11-4: Creating a View
-- Exercise 11-5: Configuring a Folder with a Workflow and Form
-- Exercise 11-6: Testing Your Form and Workflow
-- Exercise 11-7: Using JSPs
SECTION 12 Profiles and Templates
-- Exercise 12-1: Managing User Profiles
-- Exercise 12-2: Creating Folder Templates
-- Exercise 12-3: Creating a Workspace Template
-- Exercise 12-4: Modifying the User Workspace Template
-- Exercise 12-5: Live Fire Exercise
You might also be interested in: