First Look: NetIQ Identity Manager Roles Based Provisioning Module 3.7 [Course 8326]
What are the features of Novell of Identity Manager Roles-Based Provisioning Module 3.7?
In this course, you have the opportunity to review some of the new features of Novell Identity Manager Roles-Based Provisioning Module 3.7 such as:
- Improved customization of the user experience
- A new task dashboard that puts everything you need to accomplish with roles, resources, and workflows in one place
- A new security model that allows for finer granulation of tasks and permissions for more specific task assignment
- A new resource assignment and management for the allocation and management of the resources in your organization
- Improved integration to improve Single sign-on with external authentication sources, such as Kerberos and SAP Portal
ON-DEMAND: This course is available as part of the Full Library or the NetIQ Solution Library. Click the "Buy On-demand" button for details on purchasing these libraries.
Training Level: 2 - Intermediate
Duration: 4 Hours
During this course, you learn to:
- Describe new features.
- Install the User Application.
- Implement the new security model to provide different levels of functionality for different classes of users.
- Create and use a resource that will control access to a system resource using an entitlement that controls functionality in an Identity Manager driver.
This course is designed for partners and employees who are familiar with prior releases of the Roles-Based Provisioning Module. This session will give them the opportunity to look at some of the new key features of the new release to be able to effectively help their customers in upgrading or planning the upgrade of this new release.
Before taking this course, you should have an understanding of and experience with prior releases of the Roles-Based Provisioning Module.
SECTION 1 - Requirements and Install
- Objective 1: Requirements
- Objective 2: Install
- Objective 1: Then and Now
- Objective 2: Administrator Changes
- Objective 3: End User Changes
- Objective 1: The Model
- Objective 2: Navigation Access
- Objective 3: Domain Administrators
- Objective 4: Teams
- Objective 5: Examples
- Objective 1: Resource Model
- Objective 2: Creating Resources
- Objective 3: Assigning Resources
- Objective 4: Roles and Resources
- Objective 1: Terms
- Objective 2: Concepts: Single Sign-on Process Flow
- Objective 3: Custom Single Sign-on Option
- Objective 4: User Application Configuration
- Objective 1: What is REST?
- Objective 2: Explanation in 5 Easy Steps
- Objective 3: REST in RBPM