First Look: NetIQ Identity Manager Roles Based Provisioning Module 3.7 [Course 8326]
What are the features of Novell of Identity Manager Roles-Based Provisioning Module 3.7?
In this course, you have the opportunity to review some of the new features of Novell Identity Manager Roles-Based Provisioning Module 3.7 such as:
- Improved customization of the user experience
- A new task dashboard that puts everything you need to accomplish with roles, resources, and workflows in one place
- A new security model that allows for finer granulation of tasks and permissions for more specific task assignment
- A new resource assignment and management for the allocation and management of the resources in your organization
- Improved integration to improve Single sign-on with external authentication sources, such as Kerberos and SAP Portal
ON-DEMAND: This course is available as part of the Full Library or the NetIQ Solution Library. Click the "Buy On-demand" button for details on purchasing these libraries.
Training Level: 2 - Intermediate
Duration: 4 Hours
During this course, you learn to:
- Describe new features.
- Install the User Application.
- Implement the new security model to provide different levels of functionality for different classes of users.
- Create and use a resource that will control access to a system resource using an entitlement that controls functionality in an Identity Manager driver.
- Objective 1: Requirements
- Objective 2: Install
- Objective 1: Then and Now
- Objective 2: Administrator Changes
- Objective 3: End User Changes
- Objective 1: The Model
- Objective 2: Navigation Access
- Objective 3: Domain Administrators
- Objective 4: Teams
- Objective 5: Examples
- Objective 1: Resource Model
- Objective 2: Creating Resources
- Objective 3: Assigning Resources
- Objective 4: Roles and Resources
- Objective 1: Terms
- Objective 2: Concepts: Single Sign-on Process Flow
- Objective 3: Custom Single Sign-on Option
- Objective 4: User Application Configuration
- Objective 1: What is REST?
- Objective 2: Explanation in 5 Easy Steps
- Objective 3: REST in RBPM