Novell Teaming 2.0: Customizing and Enhancing the User Experience (Advanced Technical Training) [Course 9512]
The focus of this training course is to provide you with a better understanding of how to create and define Novell Teaming landing pages, in order to improve the user experience and decrease the need for portals, all while enhancing access to data. This session will also help you get a jump start on your Novell Teaming Workflows with the Form and Flow Factory. In addition to these session priorities, time will be dedicated to helping you learn how to integrate Novell Teaming 2.0 with Novell GroupWise 8.
Training Level: 3 - Experienced
Duration: 4 Hours
In this class, you will learn how to:
- Add accessories to personal or team workspaces
- Create landing pages
- Import a form and workflow from the teaming library
- Configure eMail posting to a folder
- Configure the GroupWise 8 Windows Client teaming integration
This class is designed for those wanting to customize the user experience for Novell Teaming.
Before taking this course, you should have previously attended Course 8002: Novell Teaming + Conferencing Administration and Course 8003 Novell Teaming: Application Development for Non-Programmers/8010 Novell Teaming 2.0 Administration and Application Development or have equivalent knowledge.
The Novell Teaming 2.0: Customizing and Enhancing the User Experience consists of:
- Adding Accessories to Personal or Team Workspaces
- Creating Landing Pages
- Importing a Form and Workflow from the Teaming Library
- Configuring an eMail posting to a folder
- Configuring the GroupWise 8 Windows Client Teaming Integration
You might also be interested in: