SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11: File System Internals (Advanced Technical Training) [Course 9217]
In the SUSE Linux Enterprise Sever 11 File System Internals class students will get an understanding of the inner workings of the 3 major Linux File Systems; ext, reiser, and xfs. Students must have a firm understanding of the linux operating system to take full advantage of this course.This course has a hands on lab testing performance of the various file systems.
Training Level: 4 - Advanced
Duration: 4 Hours
For students to get an understanding of the inner workings of the 3 major Linux File Systems; ext, reiser, and xfs.
- Objective 1: What a File System Actually is
- Objective 2: Types of File Systems used with SUSE Linux
- Objective 1: Where does ext come from
- Objective 2: The Internal structure of ext
- Objective 1: What is the reiser File System
- Objective 2: How is the reiser File System different from others
- Objective 1: xfs and sgi
- Objective 2: What advantages does xfs have
- Exercise 1-1: File System Performance
You might also be interested in: