Bridging NetWare Skills to Open Enterprise Server 2 for Linux (Advanced Technical Training) [Course 8708]
This course articulates the major differences in maintaining a NetWare server with those of administering an OES2 Linux server. In today's IT environment, many of Novell's NetWare customers are migrating to Novell Open Enterprise Server Linux for their data center needs. This course shows you how to use common NetWare-related administrative tasks on a Linux-based Open Enterprise Server.
Training Level: 2 - Intermediate
Duration: 1 Days
By the end of this course, you will be able to compare and contrast the most common NetWare commands with Open Enterprise Server 2 Linux commands.
- Describe the role and function of OES 2.
- Become familiar with Linux.
- Complete NetWare server tasks on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10.
- Prepare SLES 10 for OES 2.
- Install OES 2 on SLES 10.
- Use OES 2 management tools.
- Use OES 2 migration tools.
You might also be interested in: