NetIQ Identity Manager 4 Package Manager: Configuring and Upgrading Your Identity Deployment (Advanced Technical Training) [Course 9115]
Novell''s Identity Manager 4 is releasing a new content framework to better help customers manager their Identity Manager deployments. Novell''s Designer today is undoubtedly the King of all Identity Tools. The new Package Manager framework that is now part of Designer is going to take it to the next level of tools from Novell.
Training Level: 3 - Experienced
Duration: 4 Hours
This session will focus on four areas:
- How to administer the new Package Manager features that are now part of Designer.
- How to create packages with custom content and easy re-use for new deployments
- How to create Resources, GCV, Prompts for you package deployments
- How to upgrade your existing drivers to the new Content Package Framework
This course is designed for experienced Novell Identity Manager administrators, architects and developers. It is required that you understand IDM policy and the interaction with connected systems.
This session is dependent upon that you have prior knowledge of the Designer tool, especially if your going to be creating new content and upgrading existing drivers.
This course is taught in the following sections:
- Objective 1 Package Manager Overview 4
- Objective 2 Package Manager Developer Mode 13
- Objective 3 Package Manager Administration Features 11
- Objective 4 Designing your Solution 45
- Objective 5 Designer 4.0 New Features 47
SECTION 2:Converting Driver to Package Manager Framework 49
- Exercise 2-1 Converting Driver Filter to Package 50
- Exercise 2-2 Default Configuration Package 58
- Exercise 2-3 Create New Package for Add On Policies 64
You might also be interested in: