NetWare to Open Enterprise Server 2 for Linux Bootcamp [Course 3111]
The NetWare to Open Enterprise Server 2 for Linux Bootcamp Course helps experienced NetWare server administrators make the move to Open Enterprise Server 2 for Linux. This course combines content from Courses 3071, 3072, 3073, 3089 and 3090 into a compressed bootcamp-style course that allows partners to offer the most important skills from these courses in a 5-day learning experience.
Training Level: 3 - Experienced
Duration: 5 Days
After completing this course, students should be able to perform the administrator tasks on an OES 2 Linux server that they already know how to do on NetWare.
This course was designed for NetWare system administrators looking to learn about implementation of Novell Open Enterprise Server 2 on Linux.
Before taking this course, you should already have experience with and an understanding of OES services such as iFolder, NSS, eDirectory, and iPrint.
- SECTION 1 - Install SUSE Linux Enterprise 10
- SECTION 2 - Work with the Linux Shell and Command Line
- SECTION 3 - Manage the Linux File System
- SECTION 4 - Administer the Linux File System
- SECTION 5 - Administer User and Group Access and System Security
- SECTION 6 - Configuring the Network
- SECTION 7 - Administer Linux Processes and Services
- SECTION 8 - Monitor SUSE Linux Enterprise 10
- SECTION 9 - Manage System Initialization
- SECTION 10 - Manage SUSE Linux Enterprise 10 Software
- SECTION 11 - Manage Backup and Recovery
- SECTION 12 - Configure Remote Access
- SECTION 13 - Install and Manage OES 2 for Linux
- SECTION 14 - Migrate Services and Data from NetWare to OES 2 Linux
- SECTION 15 - Manage Storage and Volumes
- SECTION 16 - Implement Domain Services for Windows
You might also be interested in: