First Look: Introduction to SUSE Manager (Novell Technical Training) [Course 1408]
This course introduces you to the new SUSE Manager Linux management product.
ON-DEMAND: This course is available as part of the Full Library or the SUSE Solution Library. Click the "Buy On-demand" button for details on purchasing these libraries.
Training Level: 3 - Experienced
Duration: 4 Hours
Attendees will learn details about the new SUSE Manager.
SECTION 1 - Introduction to SUSE Manager
- Objective 1: What is SUSE Manager?
- Objective 2: Administrative Object Relationships
- Objective 3: Pricing and Availability
SECTION 2 - Install and Configure SUSE Manager
- Objective 1: System Requirements
- Objective 2: Installation
- Objective 3: Configuration
SECTION 3 - Use SUSE Manager
- Objective 1: Register Systems with SUSE Manager
- Objective 2: Provision Systems with SUSE Manager
- Objective 3: Monitor Systems with SUSE Manager
You might also be interested in: