First Look: Introduction to SUSE Manager (Novell Technical Training) [Course 1408]
This course introduces you to the new SUSE Manager Linux management product.
ON-DEMAND: This course is available as part of the Full Library or the SUSE Solution Library. Click the "Buy On-demand" button for details on purchasing these libraries.
Training Level: 3 - Experienced
Duration: 4 Hours
Attendees will learn details about the new SUSE Manager.
Attendees who need advanced knowledge of SUSE Linux Management.
Attendees must have knowledge of SUSE Linux
This course is taught in the following sections:
- Objective 1: What is SUSE Manager?
- Objective 2: Administrative Object Relationships
- Objective 3: Pricing and Availability
SECTION 2 - Install and Configure SUSE Manager
- Objective 1: System Requirements
- Objective 2: Installation
- Objective 3: Configuration
SECTION 3 - Use SUSE Manager
- Objective 1: Register Systems with SUSE Manager
- Objective 2: Provision Systems with SUSE Manager
- Objective 3: Monitor Systems with SUSE Manager
You might also be interested in: