Fundamentals of IT Process Automation with NetIQ Aegis (Advanced Technical Training) [Course 9280]
Automation is the key to efficiency and consistency when delivering IT services. Fundamentals of IT Process Automation with NetIQ Aegis is a three-day course that will help you gain the proficiency you need to develop automated processes for your IT organization. In this course, you will learn about the NetIQ Aegis lifecycle, how to use the Workflow Designer, and process revision control, in order to manage, maintain and make decisions with NetIQ Aegis.
Training Level: 3 - Experienced
Duration: 3 Days
Through discussion, examples, and lab exercises with real world content, students will be enabled to:
- Identify, design, and create workflows to address real-world business problems.
- Create basic integrations using NetIQ Aegis adapters and activities.
- Create and execute a process.
- Identify scheduling and triggering.
- Set user and permission sets.
- Add decision support activities.
- Handle basic NetIQ Aegis troubleshooting.
- List and discuss the NetIQ Aegis adapters.
- Welcome and Introduction
- NetIQ Aegis Architecture
- Designing NetIQ Aegis Workflows
- Creating a Workflow
- Operations Console)
- Additional Configuration Console Tasks
- NetIQ Aegis Activities
- Workflow Error Handling and Troubleshooting
- Extending NetIQ Aegis