Novell Cluster Services: Tips, Tricks and Issues, Advanced Technical Training, Course 9517
In this session we will cover the following Tips and Tricks: * Whats new in OES 11 Novell Cluster Services * Cluster health check (supportconfig, ncs-configd.py, sbdutil, cluster stats, cluster status) * Using cluster monitor scripts. We will also troubleshoot and resolve the following common issues: * Nodes unable to join the cluster * Resources that go "comatose" * SBD partition problems * "File Protocol Errors" in iManager
Training Level: 4 - Advanced
Duration: 4 Hours
Obtain greater understand of Novell Clustering Services and the Tips, Tricks and Issues of this product.
For attendees interested in the new Tips, Tricks and Issues of Novell Cluster Services.
Attendees need an understanding of Novell Cluster Services.
This course will be taught in the following sections:
- Tips: Whats new in OES 11
- Tips: OES 11 Improvements with NCS
- Tips: NLVM -Novell Linux Volume Manager
- Tricks: Cluster Monitoring Scripts
- Tricks: Monitor Script
- Tricks: Cluster Maintenance
- Tricks: Cluster Debuging
- Tricks: Cluster Rebooting
- Issues: Node will not join the cluster
- Issues: Comatose Resources
- Issues: SBD partition problems
- Issues: File Protocol Errors