Filr Administration [Course 8717]
In this class, the student will be introduced to Filr.
- Installation and configuration of the virtual appliance
- Provisioning of LDAP users via LDAP
- Configuration of sharing for both internal and external users
- Configuration of net folders
- Installation configuration of the client software both the desktop and mobile.
ON-DEMAND: This course is available as part of the Full Library or the Novell Solution Library. Click the "Buy On-demand" button for details on purchasing these libraries.
Training Level: 0 - All
Duration: 2 Days
- Installation of the VA
- Configuration of a small deployment scenario
- Provisioning both eDirectory and active directory users
- Sharing internally and externally
- Installation configuration of clients
This class is for anyone wishing to deploy Filr in a small environment or to produce a lab or proof of concept installation of Filr.
Prerequisites include a working knowledge of eDirectory, active directory, and their respective filesystems.
Section 1: Install and do the basic configuration of the virtual appliance
Section 2: Configure eDirectory users for Filr
Section 3: Configure file sharing
Section 4: Configuring net folders
Section 5: Adding another LDAP directory
Section 6: Install and configure clients