Novell offers three types of exams:
- Traditional or
form-based exams are used for the Novell CLA, Novell CLDA, NCA, CNA and CNE certifications.
- Practicum exams are used in the NCE, Novell
CLP and Novell CLE.
- Technical Skills Assessments are used to assess your current knowledge levels and to recommend learning paths to help you reach your learning goals.
- Traditional Registration
- Novell offers industry-leading certification exams for all of its professional certifications. Tests are offered for the Novell Certified Linux Administrator, Novell Certified Linux Desktop Administrator, Novell Certified Administrator, Certified Novell Administrator, and the Novell Certified Engineer +
- Practicum Registration
- The Practicum exam is extremely rigorous. It tests your actual working skills, not just your testing skills. Practicum exams are for the Novell Certified Engineer, Novell Certified Linux Professional & the Novell Certified Linux Engineer. +
- Technical Skills Assessment
- Taking a Technical Skills Assessment from Novell will help you analyze your skills are and determine your training needs. +