Novell® ZENworks 7.5 Asset Management can provide a complete view of your IT infrastructure—helping you inventory your assets, ensure software license compliance and track usage trends. With this Advanced Technical Training (ATT) course, you will receive expert instruction and hands-on experience in using ZENworks 7.5 Asset Management. In addition to reviewing deployment strategies, you will also learn how to automate inventory processes, collect hardware and software information for your Windows, Linux, and NetWare® servers, implement software-usage and compliance components, and do much more.
During this course, you will learn how to complete the following tasks:
* Plan and install a ZENworks 7.5 Asset Management environment
* Obtain a complete hardware and software inventory for your environment
* Reduce software costs by determining what applications are being used in your environment
* Become familiar with day-to-day administration tasks
* Ensure license compliance and reduce license compliance audit time
This course is for anyone wanting to implement the Novell ZENworks Asset Inventory or ZENworks Asset Management products. This includes network administrators, resellers, consultants and network support personnel. No previous ZENworks experience is required.