We’re pleased to announce the release of Micro Focus Retain 4.7!
Our latest release features these enhancements:
- New Social Media Governance module, with support for WhatsApp, WeChat, and others
- New ionlake MyRepChat module
- Separate logging for Deletion Management
- Update to Java OpenJDK 10
- Use of a proxy server for CMS device registration
- Indexer update to version 6.6.5
- iOS and Android support for AppConfig
Don’t forget… Current customers are eligible for a FREE upgrade to Retain 4.7!
For more information about this release and for upgrade instructions, click HERE.
Retain Social Media Governance allows you to monitor and archive social media data in real-time. This helps ensure your company’s social media accounts are compliant with corporate policies, and are used correctly by your employees.
To learn more about Retain Social Media Governance, and the need for archiving, oversight, and management of social media, visit the Retain Social Media Governance page
To download Retain 4.7, visit the Micro Focus Customer Center.
Note: Retain 4.7 is the last release of Retain to support SLES 11. SLES 12 and 15 will be the officially supported SLES platforms going forward.