A Forum reader recently asked:
“I need to change the default port 80 on the GroupWise Mobile Server. I have been unable to find where to make this change. Can anyone help me?”
And here’s the response from Joe Marton …
Here’s what to do:
1. Open securegateway.properties on the Secure Gateway (in the CommSvr directory) and edit HttpPort to equal the new port.
2. Open Admin Console on the GMS.
3. Right-click on Intellisync Mobile Suite and select the Secure Gateway tab.
4. Remove and re-add the IP or DNS of the Secure Gateway and include the port.
5. Switch to the Server Name tab and add the port to both the Website Server Name field and the Sync Server Name field.
6. Restart services on the GMS and Secure Gateway.
7. Add the port to the server address on your device.