Join Messaging Architects, Compellent and Novacoast for a complimentary seminar on how to reduce cost and risk of your e-mail by intelligently storing, managing, and discovering archived data across your enterprise with GWArchive and Compellent SAN Storage Technologies.
- When: May 7, 2008 in Cincinnati, May 8, 2008 in Columbus & May 9, 2008 in Cleveland
- Cost: Free
Register for your spot by sending an email to KHALL@NOVACOAST.COM
Learn how Messaging Architect’s GWArchive, the market leader in e-mail archiving solutions for GroupWise, combined with Compellent SANStorage, for high availability and disaster recovery of your e-mail platform, enables companies to deploy comprehensive, cost-effective email continuity by protecting mission-critical e-mail servers.
Here are some of the benefits:
- Improve your e-mail platform’s performance
- Reduce discovery costs using Discovery Accelerator
- Achieve 99.99% of uptime for GroupWise or Microsoft Exchange using Compellent’s Flexbile and Scalable Network Storage
- Utilize the simple and easy to use Compellent Storage for Data Replication and Disaster Recovery
Who Should Attend
IT Managers; Systems Administrators; Security Administrators and Architects; Network Administrators and Architects; Storage Administrators and Architects; Email Administrators; Legal Counsel; CIO; Compliance officer; CISO.
For more information about the seminars, visit: http://messagingarchitects.com/events