Free (Sorry No Source Code is Available)
If you have a VOIP Cisco Unified Call Management System, you can now offer your clients the ability to dial their phone using the GroupWise address book.
• Make phone calls using the GroupWise address book
• Supports personal address books, mobile and home entries
• Supports Name Completion entry
• Fully self contained, no installation required
• Configuration saved by user for shared PC’s
GW 8.0 Service Pack 1 Hot Patch 1 has fixed the issue in the GroupWise client and now this will work with GW 8