This tool intends to provide all the relevant information to the Mac Developers of Filr, in a single archive and with click of a mouse. The tool aggregates the following:
- Filr app log
- Mergeview daemon logs
- Crash logs, if any ( created in last 5 mins)
- Filr configuration data (filr db & user config)
The archive thus created, gets the filename based on system date & time.
- Download attached zip file on a Mac system
- Extract getBugData.command, from the downloaded zip file
- whenever an issue pertaining Filr is encountered, double-click on the getBugData.command (or invoke from Terminal).
- The resulting BugData.zip can be shared with Developers for debugging the issue.