This applet will export GroupWise appointments, within a user specified date range, into an MS Excel spreadsheet report. The appointment durations, for both individual and the appointments total, are also provided in the report.
Update Release Details
Updated to include GroupWise 7 sub-calendars by Advansys partner
Diethmar Rimser (www.netagents.at), the applet will export GroupWise appointments within a user specified date range to a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet report. The appointment durations, for both individual and the appointments total, are also provided in the report.
Updated User Notes:
- Supports main and proxied accounts.
- Supports GroupWise 7 sub-calendars.
- Restart the GroupWise 7 client if you create a new sub-calendar.
- Tested with GroupWise 6.5.6 & 7.0.1 client.
- Diethmar Rimser (www.netagents.at) for extending the solution to
support GroupWise 7 sub-calendars.
- The solution now prevents export of appointments in the Sentfolder.
*The installation file contains one or more Formativ Applets, a brief help file and any data required by the solution.
Note: To run the free Applets available on this page, you will need to install one of the Formativ products below:
- Runtime - For GroupWise users.
Formativ Runtime is a low cost framework for running an unlimited number of Formativ solutions for GroupWise.
- Creator - For GroupWise power users and developers.
Formativ Creator enables rapid GroupWise enhancement, customization and creation of end-user and enterprise solutions. Creator can also run any Applet, including the free solutions available at Formativ Applet Central.
Visit the Formativ Applet Central site for more information.