The WHOIS program fulfills some functions of the similar Linux / UNIX command in the Windows environment. With this software you may get information for a host from the Internet Whois databases.
- Windows: 2000/XP. The Software was not tested at the Windows server versions.
- Access to Internet by the TCP port 43.
New in v2.1.0:
- Added the “Paste” button for operations with Clipboard.
- Added the “Transfer to DNS name” button. This button will allow you to get a host name through its IP.
- Added the buttons: “Move to the top of the URL list” and “Move to the tail of the URL list”. By these the button you will move a host name to the top or the tail of the URL list.
- Added some improvements to searching operations.
- Improved the interface.
The utility is recommended for Internet administrators.