This plugin allows you to rename attachments in outgoing emails by right clicking on them.
The plugin does its magic by downloading the file to the user’s temporary directory, renames it and re-attaches the file. To avoid issues with attachments having the same name, each attachment is saved to a unique directory in the temporary folder before it is renamed.
This plugin is compatible with GroupWise 8 and 2012
1. Shutdown your GroupWise Client at your workstation.
2. Copy WTAttach.exe onto the hard drive.
3. Navigate to the directory where WTAttach.exe is located.
4. From the command line execute: WTAttach.exe /r
1. Navigate to the directory where WTAttach.exe is located.
2. From the command line execute: WTAttach.exe /u