The latest version can always be found at http://www.hdopp.de.
These are the new functions and changes.
New in version 4.3:
New features in this version are:
- added /tree switch
- fixed context issue for search, when tree is not clients primary tree
- added /noremagent switch
- fixed issues with enable/disable button in different contextes
- added IP Ping to ADDR view
- added ini file parameters for all command line switches
New in version 4.2:
This new version does support ZfD 4, 6.5 and 7.
- added support for configurable NDS User Information attributes
- added /unlock switch
- fixed Serial Number issue with Workstation NDS Inventory Information
- changed search functionality to support wildcards
- fixed issue with search for all trees
- added support for IP Address specific RC operations
- added /addr switch to force startup with IP Address view
- added /nowake switch
- added /inipath=<path to ZENWSBROWSER.INI> switch
- support ZEN for Desktop 7
- added case sensitive handling of startcontext
- added /noabout switch
- added /debug switch
- added /nopassword switch
- fixed issue where startcontext contains spaces
- fixed the 1487 error when accessing remote workstations
- Supports resetting the attribute ‘Grace Logins Remaining’, as requested by customers.
- the new revision invents the old fashioned way to search objects again.
Now searches can be done case insensitive with wildcards (*xxx, xxx* and *xxx*) and case sensitive without wildcards (Abc searches for Abc*, *Abc* and *Abc) at once.
Simply removed an old unnecessary file.
08/08/06 – 4.2 Rev.C1
fixed startcontext space-at-the-end issue