Here are the steps to create agent iso for specific Platform:
- Download the tar file attached with this Solution
- Un-tar it
- Mount the Latest ZLM7.2 Agent ISO or CD
- run the script with required parameters
./zlm-create-agent-iso target mount-path
ex ./zlm-create-agent-iso oes-9-i586 /mnt/zlm-agent
- copy the iso created which will be in the location /tmp/
.iso. for above example it will /tmp/oes-9-i586.iso
- On the device mount the iso
- Install all the rpms in the iso
- register the device to ZLM server using “rug sa”
- Assign the upgrade bundle created using zlm-upgrade -b
- rug refresh to get the assigned bundle
- rug bin <bundle-name> -y
- This should have installed zlm-agent on the device
All steps except 9 should be run on the device that you wish to install zlm-agent.
Step 9 should be executed on ZLM-server
To Create Upgrade bundle using zlm-upgrade -b Follow the below steps.
- Go to ZLM-server machine
- Mount Latest ZLM-agent iso or CD
ex: mount -o loop ZLM7.2-ir2-agent.iso /mnt/zlm-agent
- go to mounted ZLM-agent directory ex
- run ./zlm-upgrade -b
- Specify a folder that you want to create to hold the upgrade bundles.
- After the upgrade completes, refer to /var/opt/novell/log/zenworks/zlm-upgrade.log to ensure that the upgrade is successful.