Here’s a nice freebie from our partners at ENGL. It is an ActiveX control that allows administrators to write simple scripts to read and write to the ZENworks Image-Safe Data area.
- ZENworks 7 Desktop Management SP1
- ZENworks 7 Desktop Management
- ZENworks 6.5 Desktop Management
- ZENworks for Desktops 4.0.1 (ZENworks 6)
- Windows 2000 Professional SP4
- Windows XP Professional SP2
ZisdCtrl is an ActiveX control that can read and remove values stored
in the ZENworks Image-safe Data (ZISD). Using the ActiveX control, the
ZISD can be easily manipulated using a few lines VBScript.
New in ZisdCtrl 3.0 is support for ZENworks 7 SP1 and the following
ZisdCtrl 3.0 (August 8, 2006)
- Added: ZENworks 7 SP1 support
- Added: More attributes (see above list of valid attributes).
ZisdCtrl 2.0 (January 26, 2006)
- Added: ZENworks 7 support
- Added: ZENworks 6.5 support
- Added: Read of attributes LastBaseImageTime & LastBaseImageSize
ZisdCtrl 1.0 (February 19, 2004)
- Added: get()
- Added: remove()