Update: Date change for File Reporter webinar from Jun 27th to July 11th. Registered users need not re-register and would automatically be notified of the date changes.
The first set of webinars in 2018 were well received with some webinars attracting more than 500 registrations.
Continuing the run, here are the next set of File and Print Community webinars for OES, iPrint, Filr, and File Reporter.
Each webinar will be a duration of an hour, with 45 mins for content and 15 mins for Q&A. Register for the session and you would receive the webinar recording over mail, in case you are not able to join. If you have not registered, you can find the webinar recordings here post the webinar dates. You can find details of each webinar by following the register link.
Webinar Topics Planned for:
July 11th (
Jun 27th ) Discover the new File Governance Products on Jun 27, 2018, 8:00 PM IST at
- Discover the new File Governance Products on July 11, 2018, 8:00 PM IST at
- For APAC customers – Deep dive into Micro Focus Filr 3.4 on Jul 25, 2018, 9:00 AM IST at:
- For EMEA customers – Deep dive into Micro Focus Filr 3.4 on Jul 25, 2018, 2:30 PM IST at:
- For NA customers – Deep dive into Micro Focus Filr 3.4 on Jul 25, 2018, 8:00 PM IST at:
- Please register for Sneak Peek on what’s new in iPrint 3.2 on Aug 29, 2018, 8:00 PM IST at:
- Please register for An early look at OES 2018 SP1 on Sep 26, 2018, 8:00 PM IST at:
You can always submit additional topics for what you would like to see us cover as webinars here.
So spread the word, register, and mark your calendars for the Webinars.