A new year is upon us and I feel this is a good time for us to recap our community webinar efforts for the File and Print portfolio.
Starting with June this year, several webinars were delivered on OES, Filr, and iPrint in the File and Print portfolio.
Here are the webinars, we had in 2016:
- OES: Furthering the Self-service and heterogeneous environment support capabilities
- Micro Focus iPrint: Deploying WalkUp Print for entitled OES Customers
- Open Enterprise Server 2015 SP1: What’s New and Improved?
- An overview of Filr deployment & use of Filr REST APIs at Witteveen+Bos
- What is in and How to upgrade to Filr 2
- Why, How & What of University of Regensburg’s 80 million Files, 50k users Filr system
- Best Practices on Micro Focus iPrint to maximise user productivity
All of the above and more can be accessed at our community webinars page here.
How did it go!
The webinars were delivered from Engineering, Consultants, and Customers, all aimed towards improving your current experience with our products. We at Micro Focus are always thankful for your time to participate in these programs. And, to see that some webinars garnered more than 100 registrants, during participation and a continued interest to visit and experience them, post completion, was a huge rewarding experience for all of us.
Challenges and Changes!
The existing schedule of a couple of webinars each month took much more time to plan, create, and curate content than what I had estimated initially. At this point it was clear that following a leaner schedule would make more sense. So I took a step back to work with the teams for a new schedule.
Starting next year, I plan to schedule webinars one each month, for each product in File and Print portfolio. The format stays the same with 40-45 minutes each session followed by QA.
We want to be able to help you to improve your experience with our products and maximize productivity. And in order for us to do that, we need your participation, not just attending webinars but help shaping it up. Here’s where you can do that, by submitting topics, which you want us to cover.
So watch this space for announcements of the next set of webinars in Jan 2017. Till then, Merry X’Mas and Happy Holidays.