A couple of things that looked interesting to communicate and share with the GroupWise community and things that you might have missed even though they have been available and published for a while.
GroupWise 2012 What’s New Videos
If you are looking for some video content to help you learn some of the new features of GroupWise 2012 or you want to easily teach someone else some new skills – check out the following resources!
- Novell Demos Channel link >
- The Update part of the Installation Guide lists them all:
- The Client and WebAccess User Guides have What’s New sections where the videos are included with the descriptions of the enhancements:
- The WebAccess Mobile User Guide links to a table interface demo in several places, including: Navigating the GroupWise WebAccess Interface on a Tablet Device >
Migrate DMS to Vibe
Several weeks ago, we published a Cool Solutions article on a use case our services/consulting group did for one of our customers. This customer was trying to move/migrate several thousand documents from a GroupWise DMS account to Novell Vibe 3.3. If you are interested – here is a link to that article. >
Fun Marketing Videos for Novell Filr
As many of you have probably already heard of the release and launch of Novell Filr, but I wanted to further share and talk about this exciting product. Not only are there some videos for you to watch, but also take some time to look at the product information. Novell Filr is the Safer, Smarter way to share your enterprise data.
- Video: Some files need more love >
- Product Page: Novell Filr >
- Resource Library: That contains Flyers, Brochures and Guides….and more videos. >