In about a month, the Micro Focus team will travel to Berlin to take part in GWAVACon 2016 (September 13-14). As discussed in a recent blog post, GWAVACon is an annual two-day conference, which is presented by one of our biggest technology partners, GWAVA. Each year, GWAVACon provides a tremendous opportunity to catch the latest updates in enterprise messaging and mail server management. It’s also a chance to connect with industry experts from across the technology ecosystem.
Throughout the duration of GWAVACon, Micro Focus will be hosting several 45 minute-long sessions, the majority of which will be offered in English as well as German. These sessions will cover issues, which are central to three of our main product lines, including:
ZENworks Endpoint Management
- ZENworks—present and future roadmap: Catch a sneak peek of where the ZENworks product line is heading.
- Service Desk 7: See how the latest version of SD integrates with ZENworks and enables self-services for end users.
- Micros Focus Desktop Containers 12: Learn all about the next generation of ZENworks Application Virtualization, Desktop Containers 12.
- ZENworks Configuration Management 2017: Unified Endpoint Management: Discover how ZCM 2017 offers a single tool for managing all end user devices.
- Custom development with Micro Focus Vibe: Learn some useful tips to enhance the Vibe business productivity platform.
- Micro Focus Collaboration in 2016 and beyond: Get a better understanding of the key market trends driving our collaboration products roadmap.
- What’s new in GroupWise 2014 R2 SP1? There is a new version of GroupWise available—v. R2 SP1. Here you will learn how to upgrade from previous versions.
- Using GroupWise Mobility Services (GMS) for mobile sharing: Explore how to configure GMS 2014 4.2.1 for sharing items like folders, calendars, address books and more.
- Configuring GroupWise for third-party clients: See how to enable contacts, calendars and mail through a number of third-party clients.
File and Networking Services
- Introducing File Analysis for Storage Manager 5 and File Reporter 3: Data is growing at an alarming rate in your organization. Learn how to control it with new File Analysis solution.
- Open Enterprise Server (OES) in a Windows world: We will discuss how to improve file, storage and print functions—and reduce your TCO—by using OES in conjunction with Windows.
- Explore Micro Focus iPrint 2: Experience enterprise printing like never before. This session will cover our iPrint 2 product.
Be sure to check the GWAVACon website for important updates as we get closer to the event. We hope to see you in Berlin!
Thanks for reading!