Novell iFolder 2.1
Microsoft Windows Vista
The installation of iFolder 2.1x fails on Microsoft Windows Vista due to a new desktop composition option included with the OS.
- Click on the Download the iFolder 2.1.x windows client. In this example the version of the client is 2.1.7.
- Start button and choose Control Panel, Programs, and select Use an older program with this version of Windows. This will start the Program Compatibility Wizard. Click Next to continue.
- Choose I want to locate the program manually and click Next.
- Click the Browse button, select the iFolderClient.exe, and click Next.
- Choose Microsoft Windows XP (Service Pack 2) and click Next.
- Choose Disable desktop composition and click Next.
- Leave Run this program as an administrator unchecked and click Next.
- Click Next on the summary screen.
- The iFolder client install program should now launch successfully.