iPrint team has been working hard for quite some time on the next release. There are a bunch of features and lots of bug fixes that are shaping up for this.
We would absolutely love to hear your feedback on them, and therefore are opening up the beta for iPrint 3.2. Find the registration link here.
Beta Calls- 3rd July and 17th July
Beta Drops – 5th July and 19th July
Beta Closure- Aug 3rd
On the beta call, there will be a feature demo and presentation for about 45 mins followed by 15 mins of Q&A. Following features along with other enhancements will be demoed.
- Windows Printer Transfer Utility
- Printers from Windows environment can now be enabled for mobile post the printer transfer operation.
- Direct PDF Rendering
- Leverage printer with PDF support to bypass iPrint renderer for faster print output.
- Mobile App Proxy access Support
- Support for a proxy field in Mobile App
- Desktop QuickPrint Enhancements
- Print up to 15 separate documents in one take without opening any!
Since there are a couple of dates for Beta call, please register accordingly. Details of the beta process will be mailed to users post registration. Looking forward to your participation and feedback.