Hello everyone, time for some updates from the iPrint world. The iPrint team has been keeping busy for the past few months on several projects/releases more of which I will talk about in subsequent blogs.
In this blog I will talk about the iPrint App for Android with a fresh new look and even more features.
The team is pretty excited to be working on this and are revamping this Android app in the following areas:
- Integrated WalkUp Job release portal within App to track all WalkUp jobs in one place and release them conveniently when near to printer.
- Access Photos, Documents, and Camera to Print within the App
- Independent Job History tab for visual segregation.
- Refreshed look and feel with new layout, overlay screens, and icons.
Some screenshots from the work in progress:
I invite you to participate in a closed feedback program, where you will have early access to this App from your mobile devices starting on Nov 17th.
You can submit feedback to us during the course of this program from Nov 17th – Dec 1st.
Important point to Note:
– To test all features of this App, you would require version 2 of iPrint or higher, however this app is backward compatible with limited functionality.
To participate, please email me with your confirmation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to your participation and feedback.