The IT infrastructure is a mass of incompatible systems with unique risk controls and policies, making compliance and risk management complex, time-consuming and costly. To address this, we recently expand our global partnership with SAP to help customers deliver confident business and IT governance, risk and compliance programs. The joint solution delivers:
- Performance – by improving predictability and automating and enforcing common controls while providing transparency to business processes across the organization
- Assurance – by lowering overall risk and increasing external and internal compliance
- Simplification – by eliminating resource silos and inefficiencies and by automating the process of discovering and remediating high-risk business problems
Companies also need experienced and proven guidance to help them integrate their siloed security and compliance efforts. Since 2008, Novell and Atos Origin have partnered to deliver this knowledge and experience helping customers meet stringent security, governance and compliance requirements.
“Today’s complex information security environment, combined with the pressure on budgets, requires an end-to-end approach that provides efficient solutions aligned with the business risk challenges,” says Paul Bray, senior vice president and head of global SAP for Atos Origin. “SAP’s Business Objects Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) and Novell’s Compliance Management Platform extension for SAP environments solutions combined with Atos Origin’s experience in integrating large security projects in complex IT environments enable customers to improve business predictability and performance, manage risk and reduce compliance costs.”
Visit the Novell booth (#140) to see this powerful solution in action at SAP Governance Risk & Compliance 2009. You can also attend the session, Best Practices for Integrated IT governance Using Novell Compliance Management Platform Extension for SAP Environments, to learn more.
- Date: Wednesday, November 18
- Time: 10:15-12:00
- Location: Prague Congress Centre, Prague, Czech Republic