We’d like to invite you all along to Information Security Show Europe 2008 which is taking place in London at Olympia from 22nd to the 24th April.
On our stand, E230, you will find familiar faces from ENGL, ANS, b2lateral, Salford Software and NEC-Philips along with Novell’s own team who will be answering questions across a wide range of business information security challenges such as:
- People are using USB storage for company data. How do I control and protect data on these ?
- I not sure exactly what I have connected to my network leaving me exposed to problems with vulnerabilities
- My service desk team seems to spend all of its time resetting passwords. Could the users do this securely themselves?
- My laptops all have wireless connectivity built in. I really don’t want this being used on public Wi-Fi networks.
- I’m sure people are downloading file sharing software from the Internet, which is making me worried that they might share company information out accidentally.
- There’s so many passwords needed for our applications that people are writing them down and using the same login details. Is there a better way?
Our new colleagues from Platespin also be in attendance showing off their solutions.
When: 22nd- 24th April 2008
Where: Novell stand E230 Grand Hall, Olympia, London
Registration is FREE before April 18th, just fill in the form
Join us to talk to the experts and enjoy a galactic experience …win prizes like Novell Star Trek T-Shirts and ipod Nanos.
You can even have your photo taken with the crew of the Enterprise or just come along to say hi.