The Novell team is pleased to announce that Novell iPrint version 1.0.1 is now available! This release provides several enhancements to the iPrint appliance including performance and reliability improvements, support for additional deployment options and other fixes.
- Support for deployments using the Xen Project and Microsoft Hyper-V hypervisors
- Server-side support for Windows 8.1 and Mac OSX 10.9
- Support for local rendering with PS and PCL drivers which adds flexibility for printer language support
- Rendering quality and conversion improvements for multiple document types including PDF, JPG images, Word, Excel spreadsheets and more
- Improved scalability and performance for NetIQ eDirectory and Windows Active Directory user import
- General bug fixes
iPrint 1.0.1 code is available for download now. If you are already entitled to iPrint, log into Novell Customer Center. Also available now is the iPrint Appliance 1.0.1 Evaluation.
Check out these additional resources:
If you need additional help, contact your Novell account representative or Novell support.