We’re excited to announce an enhanced version of Novell ZENworks Orchestrator—the brain behind data center systems management. It automates virtual and physical operations so IT tasks are done consistently according to policy. And now with Novell ZENworks Orchestrator 1.3, you can ensure your servers run at peak efficiency—no matter what virtualization software you’re using. Orchestrator 1.3 also features a provisioning adapter for VMware VirtualCenter 2. This adapter supports new versions of VMware Infrastructure and SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 Service Pack 2 with Xen 3.2.
You can easily upgrade Novell ZENworks Orchestrator from version 1.2 to 1.3 and to any subsequent versions. Orchestrator 1.3 also delivers high availability and failover capabilities for servers and virtual machines, ensuring your systems are always up when you need them. This release also includes fixes for bugs from earlier versions, so you can get the most out of your management tool.
In addition, Novell ZENworks Orchestrator 1.3 includes:
- Enhancements to the Novell ZENworks Virtual Machine Management console, a graphical console for ZENworks Virtual Machine Management, featuring a hierarchical view of the virtual machine (VM) collection
- Addition of a new dialog to display the version number of all back-end services
- Enhancements to the VM creation wizard
- Improvements in the VM management welcome page
- New man page documentation for command line utilities
- Improvements applied to server-agent communication
- Support for Orchestrator Agent installed on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP2
- Improvements in the Job Scheduler
For more information on how Novell ZENworks Orchestrator 1.3 will help you make IT work as one, visit www.novell.com/products/zenworks/orchestrator