- Just do a Tools/Find and check the other user’s account in the proxy list and uncheck all others.
- Then select mail and Received. Click OK to execute the Find.
- When you get the results, click File and Save as Folder and save it somewhere in the cabinet with a name like PROXY BOSS emails.
- Then right click the big Nav bar up top that lists Home|Mailbox|Calendar and choose customize NAV bar.
- Find the folder you just created and place a check mark by it and click OK.
This will put a shortcut to that folder on the NAV bar to the supervisor’s email account.
This works with GroupWise 7.03 and up.