A Forum reader recently asked:
“When I print e-mails with multiple recipients, the list is getting cut off after 72 characters. How can I get the entire distribution list printed?”
And here’s the response from Scott Brown …
Printing the entire distribution list can be turned on in GroupWise 7.x by adding a DWORD value to the following registry key:
The DWORD value needs to be defined as:
name = Printing Truncation data value = 0
1. Click Start and then click Run …
2. Type “regedit” in the open field and click OK.
3. Traverse the tree in the left hand pane to get to the following path (registry key): HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Novell\GroupWise\Client\Setup
You should now see the Setup folder highlighted, and there should be several values in the right hand pane.
4. Click Edit in the menu and go to new -> DWORD value.
This will create a new value for you in the right-hand pane.
5. Name it Printing Truncation.
The default value data is 0 so you do not need to change it. Now you should be able to print the entire distribution list.