I have a shared email account that has somehow been added into its Notification List twice. One entry subscribes to alarms and notifications, and the other doesn’t. Selecting them individually doesn’t enable the Remove User button. Selecting them both does, but Remove User doesn’t work. Changing the notification status also has no effect. This isn’t something that can be changed in WebAccess.
I’ve run all of the maintenance except Recreate User Database and Reset Client Options.
It took several tried to get the desired results – removing two entries in the Notify Notification List. Here is how I got it to work:
1. Go to the GroupWise view area of Console One > GroupWise Utilities > Mailbox/Library Maintenance.
2. Right-click the Post Office object and select Object Type on the left.
3. Enter the mailbox username in the User/Resource box.
4. Choose Analyze/Fix Databases … Structure (the basic defaults).
5. Deselect Message Databases so only User is selected on the Databases tab.
6. Enter DELSUBSCRIBERECORDS in the box on the Misc tab.
7. Click Run.