Most Viewed Posts
- Announcements (73)
- Cloud Computing (7)
- Cluster Services (2)
- Collaboration (44)
- Cool Tools (53)
- End-user How-to (45)
- Endpoint Management (29)
- Endpoint Protection Suite (2)
- Events (5)
- Expert Views (829)
- File & Networking Services (24)
- File Management Suite (5)
- File Reporter (8)
- Filr (27)
- General (487)
- GroupWise (248)
- iFolder (3)
- iPrint (21)
- Messenger (7)
- Mobility (17)
- NetWare (16)
- Novell (20)
- Novell Client (9)
- Open Enterprise Server (96)
- Open Workgroup Suite (8)
- PR Blog (656)
- Remote Manager (1)
- Service Desk (20)
- Storage Manager (9)
- Technical (371)
- Vibe (108)
- ZENworks (99)
- ZENworks Application Virtualization (18)
- ZENworks Configuration Management (59)
- ZENworks Endpoint Security Management (2)
- ZENworks Full Disk Encryption (3)
- ZENworks Linux Management (3)
- ZENworks Mobile Management (26)
- ZENworks Patch Management (9)
- ZENworks Reporting (5)
- ZENworks Suite (5)
- GroupWise 2014 Provides Unmatched Productivity, Flexibility and Interoperability for Enterprises
- Novell Unveils a New All-Encompassing Suite: Novell ZENworks Suite and Enhances its Award-Winning ZENworks 11 Platform with the Release of Support Pack 3
- Novell Receives PinkVERIFY Certification for Novell Service Desk
Tag Archives: NetWare
ZENworks can tell the difference between Windows XP, Windows 2000, and Windows 7. Don’t make it treat them all the same.
The Teaming Library is proud of the success Teaming 2.0 is experiencing, and we are even more excited for the upcoming release of Novell Teaming 2.1 in Q1 2010. Over the next several weeks we’ll be publishing a set of articles that will highlight some of the new benefits of version 2.1.
Sakila Ravi explains how to use the new Create EVMS Based Proposal option in OES 2 SP2.
Sakila Ravi explains several different methods for upgrading OES 2 SP1 to OES 2 SP2.
crivera shares a few tips for migrating from GroupWise 6.5 to GroupWise 8 in a NetWare 6.5 environment.
In this article, Neha Kanchan provides a series of steps which help to migrate from InstallShield based setup.exe to Windows based installer (msi).
64bit OES2 SP1 server installed and configured with eDirectory. Registered to Novell Customer Center and updated with latest patches. Upgrade OES2 SP1 with 32bit novell-sss to OES2 SP2 using online rug upgrade. Upgrade fails with error “Dependency resolution failed:”. Here’s a solution from hemajoshi.
With GroupWise 8 SP1 now available–and compelling upgrade offers running through the end of October–there’s every reason to upgrade your customers today.
Let the new ZENworks Migration Assurance Program make the process as simple and painless as possible!