Building on the benefits of its ZENworks predecessors, the new Novell ZENworks 10 Configuration Management SP2 includes a host of impressive new features like:
- Greater installation and operational flexibility, including the ability to choose which individual solutions get installed and displayed in the ZENworks Control Center console
- An enhanced cross-product reporting engine (allowing users to build reports that span endpoint, asset and patch management)
- SUSE Linux Enterprise 10 SP2 support for ZENworks satellite servers
- Ghost imaging support
- A patch status dashboard in Novell ZENworks Patch Management
- Additional license management usage data in Novell ZENworks Asset Management
- Tighter integration of Novell ZENworks Asset Management (winner of a prestigious 2009 CODiE Award) and Novell ZENworks Patch Management through a common web console
To give you every reason to upgrade today, we’ve launched several programs in recent weeks:
1) NOVELL ZENWORKS CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT UPGRADE PROMOTION – Novell ZENworks Desktop Management or Novell ZENworks Suite customers (without maintenance) who upgrade with maintenance before October 31, 2009 can take advantage of a 33% discount on license costs. A similar discount is available to customers who have Novell ZENworks as part of an older versions of Novell Open Workgroup Suite. For more information, visit https://www.novell.com/upgradenow.
2) NEW NOVELL ZENWORKS CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT PRICING AND UPGRADE PATHS – For ZENworks customers on maintenance or those with point products, we’ve introduced new pricing to drive even better TCO when upgrading to ZENworks Configuration Management. For more information, visit https://www.novell.com/products/zenworks/configurationmanagement/howtobuy.html?tab=1.
3) NOVELL ZENWORKS MIGRATION ASSURANCE PROGRAM – Launched in April, this innovative new services program offers comprehensive training resources, customized support options and one week of onsite consulting (delivered by a qualified local partner or Novell Professional Services) to help streamline upgrades from ZENworks to Novell ZENworks 10 Configuration Management. For more information on this program, visit https://www.novell.com/products/zenworks/migrationassurance.