There are several scenarios when you might want to run the zcm agent installer; inclusion in sysprep.inf file for unattended OS installations, burnt to a CD for admins to use or even as part of an active directory group policy for initial deployment.
To control how the zcm agent installer actually runs, here’s the list of command line options.
- -d target_path: Extract the files to the specified target path. The default target path is c:\windows\novell\zenworks\stage.
- -h: Display help information.
- -l: List the contents of the package only. Do not extract the package and run the installation.
- -n: Extract the package but do not run the installation.
- -v: Turn on verbose screen logging.
- -s: silent install