Special Notice – Upgrading from Beta 2 to Beta 3
The latest Beta 2 to Beta 3 pre-global actions issue has been resolved and the fix has been posted to the Beta site. As an added measure of caution, we’ve tested this fix in a variety of environments, including a few customer environments.
Please review the following information to assist you with your Beta 2 to Beta 3 update:
1. If you have previously configured a Satellite Server with an Authoritative role in Beta 2, you will need to reconfigure that server after the Beta 3 update has completed.
2. In case, if you have already done the update from Beta 2 to Beta 3, a patch to fix the issue is available on the Beta site.
File Name: pre-global-actions-10.3.0.jar
The steps to apply the patch are available in the download area of the Beta site.
File Name: readme_zcm103beta3_fix.pdf
3. If you have not yet attempted the update from Beta 1 to Beta 2, a new system update has been posted with the new pre-global-actions-10.3.0.jar. This update is available as a manual download from the Beta site and it is also available as a download from NCC. The instructions are included on the beta site in the download area.
File Name: readme_zcm103beta3_download_instructions_1.pdf
ZENworks 10 Configuration Management SP3 (10.3) is available as a full installation or via System Update for this beta release. Full installation instructions can be found in the file titled readme_zcm103beta3_download_instructions.pdf in the beta download area.
- Please see the Beta 3 Readme for a list of known issues with this release.
- The full documentation, including a more comprehensive list of known issues, can be found at https://www.novell.com/documentation/beta/zcm10/
The following beta license keys are available for testing Beta 3:
71AF6546-17E8F9243581 – ZCM Beta
C056F790-12C648260E4D – ZAM Beta
F7A28B06-AA73FD8DA82A – Asset Inventory Beta