1. Integrated Endpoint Security Management for Windows—ZENworks Endpoint Security Management is now a fully-integrated part of the unified ZENworks 11 Web-based console. This makes it possible to automatically manage and change security configurations depending on a user’s role and location from a single, centralized location.
2. Configuration Management for Windows and now Linux endpoints—Linux Desktop Management is now fully-integrated into the ZENworks 11 Web-based console, which allows you to manage all your Windows and Linux desktops and servers from one location. Also, integrated Linux Management – Use the same console and infrastructure to manage your SUSE Linux Enterprise, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, and Open Enterprise Linux servers and workstations.
3. Integrated Patch Management for Windows and Linux—You can now manage all your Linux and Windows patches from the same unified ZENworks 11 console.
4. Integrated Asset Management for Windows and Linux—ZENworks Configuration Management 11 makes it possible to inventory and manage all your Windows and Linux devices through the same unified console.
5. Power Management—With ZENworks Configuration Management 11, you can now configure policies for setting up Windows power management settings and performing out of band power management tasks using Intel vPro. You can also take advantage of a new set of reports that make it possible to measure and quantify how much power your power management policies are actually saving.
6. Improved Change Management—Take control of your configuration by delegating the building, testing and publishing of software and configuration policies; ensure that older version information is maintained and that new versions are only deployed when published.