I’m pleased to announce that ZENworks Application Virtualization 11.2 is now available. This version of ZENworks Application Virtualization provides full support for packaging and executing virtual applications on Windows 10 devices. It also provides the follow key enhancements:
- Ability to have ZENworks Application Server streaming usage data uploaded to your ZENworks Asset Management server on a periodic basis. This allows you to have all of your software usage data accessible from a single user interface. You can see the configuration for this below:
- Improved scalability and performance of the ZENworks Application Virtualization streaming server.
- Ability to upload certificate chains in the user interface for certificate environments where Intermediate Certificate Authorities are used when minting the ZAV Server SSL certificates.
- Ability to control what folder is shared and whether sharing is enabled and what folder in the container is shared.
- Updated templates including Java 8, Novell Messenger, and more.
This is also the last version of the product that will include the standalone streaming server. Future releases will provide Studio and ZAV Server only. If you are a ZENworks Application Virtualization or ZENworks Suite customer you can download the new version from the Novell Customer Center.