BY INSTALLING, DOWNLOADING OR OTHERWISE USING THE BUILDS POSTED AS PART OF THE ZENWORKS COMMUNITY BUILDS PROGRAM, YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ACCOMPANYING THE BUILD AS WELL AS THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS LISTED BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL OR USE THE SOFTWARE. THE SOFTWARE MAY NOT BE SOLD, TRANSFERRED, OR FURTHER DISTRIBUTED WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN AUTHORIZATION FROM NOVELL.
1. The builds posted as part of this program are for internal use only and are not to be used on customer sites.
2. The builds posted as part of this program are for testing and preview purposes only and are not to be used in a production environment.
3. The builds posted as part of this program are completely unsupported outside of the ZENworks Community Builds Community. Issues related to the ZENworks Community Builds should be posted on the ZENworks Community Builds forums or entered as a Bug or Enhancement request.
4. These builds are not supported on the Novell internal mailing lists.
5. Information or builds posted on the ZENworks Community Builds portal or its associated pages are not to be shared with outside parties who are not part of the ZENworks Community Builds group.
6. The statements posted on the ZENworks Community Builds pages or its associated forums by Novell employees do not in any way constitute a commitment on the part of Novell to deliver any features or functionality. Likewise, any dates or time frames for product delivery are non-binding.
7. Target milestones and comments entered against bugs logged by participants of this program are non-binding. Novell reserves the right to prioritize and resolve bugs in the manner in which it deems fit.